At Specs Advanced Material Sdn Bhd, we assure quality above anything. We have a stronghold in this sector of producing high-grade engineering products and more.
We now produce the latest generation range of UHMW plastic specs at many grades. Our clients prefer us because we do our best at offering cut to size and customizable products in HDPE Sheet.
What works for our range of products is the expansive types and variations. We know the uses of these PE products in high-friction areas of the home. These also require features to withstand exposure to heat, chemicals, and exposure to abrasion.
Each of the PE sheets is diverse. Check out our catalogue of the best UHMW PE sheets and other products to get the ones to suit your requirements. These are affordable and versatile, therefore, worth your investment too.
PE 1000 (Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene) (UHMW-PE)
- UHMWPE is polyethylene with a molecular weight numbering in the millions, usually between 1 and 10 million. The high molecular weight makes it a very tough material, but results in less efficient packing of the chains into the crystal structure as evidenced by densities of less than high density polyethylene (for example, 0.930-0.935 g/cm3). UHMWPE can be made through any catalyst technology, although Ziegler catalysts are most common. Because of its outstanding toughness and its cut, wear, and excellent chemical resistance, UHMWPE is used in a diverse range of applications. These include can- and bottle-handling machine parts, moving parts on weaving machines, bearings, gears, artificial joints, edge protection on ice rinks, and butchers' chopping boards.
- (PE-UHMW/PE 1000) used to solve friction, wear and material flow problems in many areas of industry. The material is distinguished for its outstanding sliding properties, extreme wear resistance, high impact strength and very high resistance to chemicals and has established itself in technical applications.
- Common colors include white, black and green. Common format sizes include 1000mmx2000mm, 1250mmx3000mm and thicknesses range from 1mm to 100mm
PE 500 (High Molecular Weight Polyethylene) (HMW PE)
- PE is outstanding for its good mechanical properties such as scratch and cut resistance and excellent acid resistance. The material is used in various branches of industry such as the foodstuffs and bottling industry or in medical technology.
- mechanical properties such as scratch and cut resistance and excellent acid resistance. The material is used in various branches of industry such as the foodstuffs and bottling industry or in medical technology.
- Colors include white, black and green. Common format sizes include 1000mmx2000mm, 1250mmx3000mm and thicknesses range from 1mm to 100mm
High Density Polyethylene (PE-HD) (PE 300 )
- HDPE is defined by a density of greater or equal to 0.941 g/cm3. HDPE has a low degree of branching. The mostly linear molecules pack together well, so intermolecular forces are stronger than in highly branched polymers. HDPE can be produced by chromium/silica catalysts, Ziegler-Natta catalysts or metallocene catalysts; by choosing catalysts and reaction conditions, the small amount of branching that does occur can be controlled. These catalysts prefer the formation of free radicals at the ends of the growing polyethylene molecules. They cause new ethylene monomers to add to the ends of the molecules, rather than along the middle, causing the growth of a linear chain.
- is an easily processed material for numerous applications, particularly in chemical equipment and tank building.